Image Credit: Odlums
Almost everyone loves the chocolate-y goodness that is the Rocky Road Bar. I’m obviously a part of the majority, but I slightly tweaked the recipe which I got from Odlums website, to suit my taste. Maybe you might prefer it as well. I put my adjustments in brackets next to the original ingredients.
- 125g /4oz Butter
- 2 Heaped tablespoons of Golden Syrup
- 150g Milk chocolate (Galaxy)
- 150g Plain chocolate (Galaxy Honeycomb)
- 125g Digestive Biscuit, roughly broken (Oreo cookies)
- 125g Rich Tea Biscuits roughly broken
- 50g Nuts (Hazelnuts)
- 50g Maltesers
- 125g Mini marshmallows
- Line a 19cm/7″ square tin with grease-proof paper or clinging.
- Melt the butter, syrup and chocolate together on a low heat.
- Add the biscuits, Nuts, Maltesers and marshmallows. Mix well.
- Transfer to prepared tin. Level it on top and press down well to avoid any air gaps.
- Allow mix to harden before cutting into bars. Store in the Fridge.